We make sure that all our products and manufacturing processes are constantly monitored and controlled to meet our internal and customer needs. That’s why we focus on training our employees for operator qualifications and reassessment programmes. This helps us promote self- inspection deployments across departments.
Our Statistical Process Control framework goes a step further by helping us improve sampling methods and redefines key characteristics required to ensure alignment with our Quality Policy.
Our inspection process is handled with conventional equipment like:
- Vernier caliper
- Digital high-gage measuring equipment
- Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
- Hexagon machine with PCDMIS for offline programming
We are equipped with three CMM's, and portable arms with the following key capabilities:
|CMM Type||Brand||Measuring Lenth(X:Y:Z) mm||Software||Version|
|Portable||Hexagon||1 Meter Radial||PCDMIS CAD++||2011|
|OFF-line Programming dongle||Hexagon||N/A||PCDMIS CAD++||2012|
We are equipped to control the properties of materials, including various aluminium grades, titanium, steel and stainless steel, to meet industry benchmarks. We achieve this through monitoring that includes incoming inspections, detailed inspection during the parts manufacturing stage, and review following heat-treatment processes.
Our test capabilities include:
- Material surface hardness with machines capable of achieving Vickers, Knop, and Rockwell A, B, C methods
- Case-depth hardness (white layer) and microstructure analysis (including moulding)
- Chemical analysis with spark optical emission spectrometer (OES)
- Electrical conductivity measuring of non-ferrous material (aluminium grade/Eddy currents)
Dimensional, force, torque, electrical, furnace We perform in-house calibration for equipment within our scope of processes (excluding master equipment). This may include covering dimension force, torque, electrical, and furnace.
Our calibration offering is handled by our dedicated software platform that tracks all related data and notifications. This allows recall of equipment as per the defined verification period, supported by a qualified team.